IT Trends Study Comprehensive Report Released Next Week
After months of carefully analyzing the 2018 SIM IT Trends Study data, the research team is excited to announce that the Comprehensive Report will be released the week of November 5th (free for all current SIM members, $995 for non-members). This year’s report includes asummary of the largest dataset ever recorded in IT Trends history representing the ITpractices of 793 unique organizations with revenues that combine to form 23.3% of the US’s2017 GDP.
As in year’s past, you can expect to see analyses related to what keeps IT leaders up at night, how IT budgets are allocated, utilization of various technologies (e.g. cloud computing), cybersecurity practices, IT performance measurement, and CIO characteristics/behaviors.Specifically, look for answers to the following questions in this year’s report:
- Are cybersecurity and analytics still a top concern for organizations and CIOs? If so, what are they doing differently to address these continued concerns?
- Are organizations continuing to move additional operations into the cloud?
- How has the shared service delivery model changed over the years?
- Is there a continued increase in hiring CIOs from non-technical backgrounds and from
outside the organization?
- How ready are organizations to handle persistent cybersecurity threats?
The 2018 SIM IT Trends Comprehensive report will answer all of these questions and more. The report will be made available on simnet.org next week so be sure to log in and download it right away!
The valuable insights gathered as part of this annual initiative are proudly supported by our SIM Knowledge Partners: Thank you for your continued support!